Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ultimate BBQ Ribs

I made ribs for dinner tonight...no fuss...so easy...very yummy.
I have stated before that I discovered cooking with ice. I used ice to make the ribs and the texture was unreal. Tender, tasty and moist. Give them a try.

NEED:
1 or 2 slabs of pork ribs
large baking pan ( 9 x 13 or larger )
tin foil
ice cubes
seasoning
BBQ sauce of choice - I love Honey BBQ sauce.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Spray the baking pan with a non stick spray
Place ribs in pan and season with spices of your choice....I like a bit of tenderizer, seasoned salt, pepper and garlic powder
place 6 ice cubes into open areas between the slabs.
Cover pan with foil and place in oven for 45 minutes.
Remove from oven and drain off all fluid
Return to oven, uncovered, for 15 minutes
After 15 minutes...cover with BBQ sauce.
Return to oven for 5 minutes
Turn off oven..apply another layer of sauce and leave in oven for 5 minutes.
Remove to platter and serve.

ENJOY!

No comments: