Sunday, September 7, 2008

Angel Food Cake with Pineapple

This could not be easier.
NEED:
1 package of angel food cake mix
1 16 ounce can of crushed pineapple..DO NOT DRAIN

In large mixing bowl; add cake mix and pineapple, including juice. With spoon mix until well blended. Place in cake pan ( 9 x 13 ) and bake according to directions.

***I made this as I was told..it was yummy..a bit flat rather than fluffy...but tasty. I decided to make another...I mixed cake as directed ( the mix I had contained a separate packet of dry egg whites) Mix the cake as directed and then gently fold in the pineapple and juice. You should mix with a plastic spatula or wooden spoon.. Pour into greased 9 x 13 pan and bake as directed. Test for doneness with a toothpick..bake 5 more minutes, if needed. I liked this a bit better.

ENJOY!

No comments: