Thursday, April 9, 2009

Pumpkin Dessert

This was sent to me my an INKLINK pal..Furry....sounds great.

30 Large marshmallows
1 cup pumpkin
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ginger
1 cup whipping cream
12 graham crackers
2 Tablespoon brown sugar
2 Tablespoon butter

Melt marshmallows, pumpkin, cinnamon and ginger in double boiler. Cool. When cool, fold in whipping cream. Crush graham crackers and add brown sugar and butter. Mix this together/ Put 2/3 of the mixture into the bottom of an 8" square pan. Pour in marshmallow filling. Sprinkle rest of the graham cracker crumbs on top. Refrigerate for a couple of hours.

I suppose you could substitute the marshmallow cream for the whole marshmallows, but I don't know how that converts (x marshmallows = 1 jar of cream?? ) Also, you could probably use Cool Whip. I think this recipe is so old that it pre-dates Cool Whip and MM Cream.

ENJOY!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would like to follow your blog, can you add that app to the side?