Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Hamburgers with a twist

Depending on my mood I like to change up my hamburgers.
Make your basic hamburger but consider some of these choices as toppings. Change them around...mix it up a bit...you like the variety.

NEED:
Gound meat
Buns
Salt and Pepper.....

On a basic burger..you can: add cheese, catsup, mustard, lettuce, pickle and onion..
but how about: basic burger, cheese, lettuce and coleslaw
basic burger, cheese lettuce, mayo, onion and bacon
basic burger, cheese, lettuce, mayo and peppered bacon
basic burger, cheese, lettuce, peppered bacon and cole slaw
basic burger, cheese, lettuce, peppered bacon and pineapple

Get the idea. A burger is more than a sandwich in your hand. Turn it into a creation! Any of the combinations listed will give the burger a new twist. Add them with some of your favorites. I try not to get too into the catsup, mustard or even much mayo. I like my burger to stay together..but some people love the "mess" of a great burger..so go for it.
Enjoy!

No comments: